A two-day leadership training experience for leaders and influencers ready to step out of their comfort zone and own the role they play in their company culture.
Participants are led through multiple educational, emotional, and personal experiences that ultimately galvanize a commitment to change and build an understanding of how high-performing teams and companies are sustained.
Who is it for?
Seneca Leaders℠ is designed specifically for leaders and influencers—whether you’re a manager or just someone who leads by example.
How does it work?
Seneca Leaders℠ serves as a leadership transformation catalyst, a radical departure from other leadership development training programs. Through revelation and self-discovery, leaders leave inspired to rise above their imagined limitations and commit to a personal transformation that will make their organizations stronger.
“Radical”? Really? Yes!
- No required reading or “pre-work” necessary. (Crazy, right?)
- We don’t share an agenda—just a start and end time—so we can keep things surprising and keep attendees in the moment.
- We focus on softer skills instead of processes and tools and rely on real stories to guide interactive discussions.
- We discuss “taboo” topics like misbehaviors and unforgiveness, and we ask leaders to consider examining the excuses that’ve been holding them back for years.
- We plant the seed that motivates leaders to find their own way forward in the form of simple, easy-to-implement strategies that can be put to use immediately.
A few of the topics we cover:
- Vulnerability and trust
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Servant leadership
- Mindsets and attitudes
- Unforgiveness and misbehaviors
- Psychological safety
- Accountability and commitments
Why do we focus on “soft skills”?
Most executive leadership development training programs focus on showing you how to “change” using a newfangled process or tool, as if a one-size-fits-all approach will magically fix everything. They rarely dig into the root cause of real operational issues and process bottlenecks: how we behave with each other. At Seneca, we focus on building softer skills that change how we treat others, the level of trust we share, and how we exchange feedback—because those are the skills that lay the foundation for radical transformation inside and outside of work.